Thursday 14 February 2013

The Patient

The Patient arrived home this evening.
She's feeling a bit sorry for herself
but that didn't stop her enjoying a light supper.
Even Cookie was being nice to her
although she did steal her bed, forcing Cinny to take to the chair.
Unfortunately I found a second lump a couple of days ago, so that had to come off, too, hence the bandaged leg.  It's right on her knee, so she gives a little squeak every time she bends it.

Poor little pet.

How long before she rips that lovely purple bandage off?

3 comments:

  1. Poor baby. She's on her way to recovery though. Hope it heals quickly and there's not too many squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor baby! Fifty and I send her lots of hugs and cuddles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor sweet baby! Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - I may not reply to them all, but I surely read them all!

Apologies for introducing Comment Moderation, but I've been getting some strange hits recently and I want to reserve the right to control what gets posted here.