Monday 25 February 2013

Forget the Oscars...

...it's ESMA week!
The full schedule is available here on the ESMA news page but the Best Newcomer will be announced today!  It won't be me, Dear Murray is my Hot Tip for this category, but if by some miracle it is me, you'll get to see my Gobsmacked Face, which I pull in my "acceptance speech" video. They might give me the award just so they have a reason to air that video...

It's all kicking off today at 2pm GMT and should be fun to watch.  Good luck to all the finalists.  Yeah, even the others in the Best Newcomer category.


3 comments:

I love comments - I may not reply to them all, but I surely read them all!

Apologies for introducing Comment Moderation, but I've been getting some strange hits recently and I want to reserve the right to control what gets posted here.