Sunday 3 June 2012

Aero's Feet 2

Left Fore :
Pity about the rain in May!
June 1
May 22
Looks less upright from the front
June 1
May 22
Shorter toe, higher heel, or do I mean less under-run?
June 1
May 22
Flare on inside is gone, sole is sloughed off I think which makes frog look better

Left Hind
June 1
May 22
Still has quite a flare/deviation on outside wall
June 1
May 22
 Strangely the toe looks longer here but I think that's just the hoof is a better shape
June 1
May 22
Interesting to see the thickening on the walls at the heels.  Again the frog is much better defined but I'm guessing this is because a lot of sole is gone.  Heels seem wider after the trim

Right Hind
June 1
May 22
More symmetrical now

June 1
May 22
Flare on outside is gone which is giving the hoof a better shape

June 1

May 22
He seems to be growing a very thick wall on the outside here
It's amazing how much better the frogs are looking!

Right Fore
June 1
May 22
 Still a bit longer on the outside

June 1
May 22
 Less flare and heel looks more upright

June 1
May 22
Looks better with excess growth gone.
Negatives:
Soles seem less concave/flatter after the trim.  Frogs are slightly proud on hind feet now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments - I may not reply to them all, but I surely read them all!

Apologies for introducing Comment Moderation, but I've been getting some strange hits recently and I want to reserve the right to control what gets posted here.